Once again Gbets.co.za have given us their preview for the two big games in South Africa on Freedom Day & Workers Day Weekend
- Stormers v Rebels at 15h05 GMT +2 on Friday
- Bulls v Highlanders at 17h15 GMT +2 on Saturday
Stormers & Bulls eyeing a gusting stampede this weekend!
This weekend sees some important Super Rugby fixtures that will have a big bearing on the overall and regional conference logs. We feature 2 of the biggest for the South African sides:
Stormers v Rebels
The Stormers are looking to get back to winning ways after an inconsistent run of games has left them rock-bottom in the South African Conference log. The Cape Town outfit welcome the Melbourne Rebels, who themselves were at the apex of the overall log; but a run of bad results has now left them in 7th position. With both teams enduring the ‘wounded animal’ disposition, expect this clash to light up the Freedom Day Newlands sky
BET LIVE on the Stormers v Rebels game from 15h05 GMT +2 on Friday
- BET at 1/5 for a Stormers win
- BET at 4/1 for a Rebels win
- BET at 16/10 for Rebels to score the 1st try
Bulls vs Highlanders:
Loftus will host the final clash of the weekend when the Bulls tackle the Highlanders from Dunedin. Lying 8th on the overall log, the Bulls will be focused on maintaining their run of good form with a bonus point win – which in-turn will take them level on points with their opponents. The Highlanders themselves are also flying high, coming off a boosting 34-16 win against the Blues in Auckland. With Loftus at full voice, expect this clash to be a biggie
BET LIVE on this epic from 17h15 GMT +2 on Saturday
- BET at 14/10 for a Bulls win
- BET at 6/10 for a Highlanders win
- BET at 33/1 for Bulls to win by EXACTLY 9 points
Fijji eyeing top spot in World 7s
Sensational Singapore will play host to Round 8 of the World 7s Series. With Fiji looking in dominant form after recent Gold in the Commowealth Games in Brisbane, expect the Blitzbokke to go all out defending their slender 3-point lead in the overall standings. Get set for all the action which kicks off this Saturday morning at 05h00 GMT +2:
- Who will take Gold in Singapore?
- BET at 14/10 for Fiji
- BET at 5/2 for Blitzbokke
- BET at 5/2 for New Zealand
- BET at 7/1 for England
With only 2 rounds in England and France remaining after this weekend, victory in Singapore will be crucial for either South Africa, Fiji or New Zealand – that is of course, if they get there. With so much on the line, expect this leg in the Series to be a memorable one!
- Lucky 7’s Promo: Up to R1000 refund if your pre-selected team loses in the final! Gbets.co.za is refunding your losing bet (up to R1000 in free bets) if your pre-selected team to win loses in the final on Sunday at 14h00 GMT +2. This only applies for Singapore 7’s outright winner bets taken before all the action kicks off at 05h00 GMT +2 this Saturday, so select your teams now! Click here to pick your favourites. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your refund
Get Your 7s Game On with Gbets this weekend! Gbets.co.za dedicated team of Traders will be there with you during ALL the Singapore 7’s action! This means you will get instant results on a variety of live and custom-priced markets such as:
- * Half & Full Time Handicaps;
- * Total Tries & Total Points Score Predictors;
- * Match Winner, and Much More!
*BET now to avoid disappointment! Odds are subject to change without notice. This means the earlier you bet, the more cash you could WIN!
Gbets.co.za is there with you for Pre-Match & Live-In Play on ALL Super Rugby clashes!