Los Pumas rewrite History
Recap Week 74
Wallabies v Los Pumas
This game was truly unbelievable, I called it, I did not even bother with the plus, my only error here was not going Max. Some will say that Falau lost the game because he did not pass. I don’t believe this, Argentina crossed the chalk three times without points, in my opinion they should have won by a country mile!!
Profit: 8.4 units
All Blacks v Springboks
All Blacks v Springboks
Ahhhhh!!!! I am so miffed that I did not back the Boks on the board, every year I do, and for eight years I have lost, but at 16/1 I would have been in front after all this time. If you look at the stats in this match you would have believed the All Blacks should have won by twenty five. The defence was unbelievable, but the most important thing here is, if you ask anyone what do the Boks have to do to beat the All Blacks, they will tell you, and everything has to go their way. That is exactly what happened!!
Profit: 1 unit
- This week – Profit: 9.4 units off 4 units over 2 plays (ROT: 235%) with 2/2 or 100% SR
- Last year – Loss: 13.2 units off 36 units over 12 plays (ROT: -36.6%) with 5/12 or 41.6% SR
- Overall – Loss: 4.25 units off 55 units over 21 plays (ROT: -7.7%) with 9/21 or 42.9% SR
The only shining light here was a small punt on the Pumas plus v Bulls.
Profit: 0.9 units
Lions getting smashed by WP
Loss: 3 units
Griquas getting a W and some much needed log points
Loss: 1 unit
After calling WP for the Currie Cup Final win last year, it has been all WP and not a single call correct this year. WP are killing me, or should I say my reading of WP is killing me!!
- This week – Loss: 3.55 units off 4.5 units over 3 plays (ROT: -78.9%) with 1/3 or 33.3% SR
- Last year – Profit: 3.4 units off 119 units over 46 plays (ROT: 2.85%) with 26/46 or 56.5% SR
- Overall – Loss: 13.95 units off 149.5 units over 59 plays (ROT: -9.3%) with 30/59 or 50.8% SR
Five plays over four games, getting Benetton at a ridiculous plus, calling Zebre on the board at a great 1.75/1 and failing on Cheetahs & Kings. The Kings on Sunday played the worst rugby I have seen them play since joining the Pro 14. I have no idea why I backed the Cheetahs though?
- This week – Loss: 1.3 units off 5 units over 5 plays (ROT: -26%) with 2/5 or 40% SR
- Last year – Loss: 13.3 units off 160.25 units over 106 plays (ROT: -8.3%) with 49/106 or 46.2% SR
- Overall – Loss: 11.35 units off 171.5 units over 118 plays (ROT: -6.6%) with 54/118 or 45.8% SR
- Rugby Championship: Profit of 9.4 units
- Currie Cup: Loss of 3.55 units
- Pro 14: Loss of 1.3 units
- Overall for the week: Profit: 4.55 units off 13.5 units over 10 plays (ROT: 33.7%) with 45/10 or 50% SR
Rugby Championship almost in the black, in fact this weeks haul of 9.4 units the best I have done in a week of RC!!
Click on any of the Links to view more content and preview on Oracle Rugby
Springboks v Wallabies
Los Pumas v All Blacks
Pro 14 Round 5
What the Ruck? #06