Wallabies Survive in Brisbane
Recap Week 73
All Blacks v Los Pumas
Two games here, a big play on Los Pumas away v All Blacks, sure Hanrick was right I wasted 0.5 unit on the board, but a great win on the Argentinians at +23.5 at 13/10, yes it won by a point, but seriously this one was never in doubt.
Profit: 5.35 units
Wallabies v Springboks
Wallabies survive in Brisbane, I have to say, I am absolutely blown away by this result, with the Boks leading by eight, I tweeted that the wallabies would be lucky to lose by ten. A horrible lineout throw and the easiest try Matt Toomua would ever get and it was an even worse second half. I still cannot believe Wallabies won!!
Loss: 3 units
- This week – Profit: 2.35 units off 8 units over 3 plays (ROT: 29.4%) with 1/3 or 33.3% SR
- Last year – Loss: 13.2 units off 36 units over 12 plays (ROT: -36.6%) with 5/12 or 41.6% SR
- Overall – Loss: 13.65 units off 51 units over 19 plays (ROT: -26.8%) with 7/19 or 36.8% SR
Another horrible week, I am clearly struggling with the Currie Cup, a tournament I usually do well in.
Bulls well above the minus for the first half, Griquas coming back and almost winning. Pote Human did nothing for me?
Loss: 3 units
Sharks could not beat the 9/10 minus never mind the -25.5 I went for!!
Loss: 2 units
Lions leading 33 – 0 only to draw the second half v Cheetahs, at HT I also had a big max play on the minus, I came unstuck quickly here.
Loss: 3 units
- This week – Loss: 7 units off 7 units over 3 plays (ROT: -100%) with 0/3 or 0% SR
- Last year – Profit: 3.4 units off 119 units over 46 plays (ROT: 2.85%) with 26/46 or 56.5% SR
- Overall – Loss: 10.4 units off 145 units over 56 plays (ROT: -7.2%) with 29/56 or 51.8% SR
Only four plays over three games here, winning in all three, but losing the 0.25 unit play on the Kings outright, at 17 – 0 it looked bleak for the Kings, but somehow they found a way back, the score line suggests they had a chance of winning, they did, but only for a fraction of a second during the second half.
Nice wins for Benetton at a decent price and Connacht clearing a modest minus by some distance
- This week – Profit: 4.5 units off 5 units over 4 plays (ROT: 90%) with 3/4 or 75% SR
- Last year – Loss: 13.3 units off 160.25 units over 106 plays (ROT: -8.3%) with 49/106 or 46.2% SR
- Overall – Loss: 10.05 units off 166.5 units over 113 games (ROT: -6%) with 52/113 or 46% SR
- Rugby Championship: Profit of 2.35 units
- Currie Cup: Loss of 7 units
- Pro 14: Profit of 4.5 units
- Overall for the week: Loss: 0.15 units off 20 units over 10 plays (ROT: -0.7%) with 4/10 or 40% SR
Encouraging numbers in both Pro 14 & Rugby Championship considering both were losing tournaments last year!!
Click on any of the Links to view more content and preview on Oracle Rugby
Springboks v Wallabies
Los Pumas v All Blacks
Pro 14 Round 5
What the Ruck? #06