Sevens Day Two
Game 40 starts at 10h08 GMT +2
- Samoa v Tonga – Samoa -13.5
- Argentina v Japan – Japan +15.5
- SA v Australia – SA -4.5
- Fiji v England – Fiji -8.5
- USA v NZ – USA to lift the Cup
- Japan v Tonga – Japan -7.5
- Wales v Kenya – Wales -10.5
- Argentina v Samoa – Argentina -6.5
- Canada v Scotland – Canada on the board (Best Bet of the Day)
- Fiji v Australia – Australia +10.5
- NZ v France – France +19.5
- SA v England – SA -6.5
- USA v Spain – Spain +21.5
- Kenya v Tonga – No Bet
- Samoa v Scotland – No Bet
- Japan v Wales – No Bet
- Argentina v Canada – Argentina -10.5
- Australia v France – Australia -12.5
- SA v Spain – Spain +19.5
- Fiji v NZ – Fiji -7.5
- USA v England – USA -6.5
France v Wales
When I saw this handicap or should I say price I was reasonably shocked, I was expecting France to be around the minus 7 mark, sure Wales thumped them last year, but seriously Ireland arguably the world’s best right now, scraped home by a point when the clock was red.
I would be extremely surprised if Wales walk away with a win tonight.
Verdict: France on the board at 11/10 for 3 units which can only be described as my best bet of the weekend.
Scotland v Italy
This handicap is well set, I expect Scotland to win and to win comfortably, however with the highest handicap this fixture has ever seen in my punting lifetime, I cannot have any of it.
Scotland could win this by forty, but they could also win it by 20, for this reason I am not staking my hard earned money on what could be nothing more than a gamble.
I do like Scotland to lift the trophy and it may just come down to their home fixture v Ireland.
Verdict: Nothing for me on this game, but if pushed I may have gone with a small minus play.
Ireland v England
I like Ireland here, or should I say I don’t like England, this handicap at -8.5 I am interested in Ireland, usually in this fixture in the past I have generally been an English punter, but honestly this England team is sleeping, their coach is soon to join Cheika, Mourinho and in my opinion Fleck, the quartet should all be out of work by the time Japan 2019 kicks off on the 21st of September.
I expect England to get done by double digits and would not be surprised if this is as much as twenty points. Quite frankly England stand no chance.
Verdict: Ireland -8.5 at 1.5 units
Game 1 – 9 (Starts at 00h00 GMT +2)
- Scotland v Spain – Spain +10.5
- NZ v Wales – NZ -28.5
- Canada v Kenya – Canada -3.5
- USA v France – France +16.5
- Australia v Argentina – Argentina +12.5
- SA v Tonga – SA -25.5
- Samoa v England – Samoa +5.5
- Fiji v Japan – Fiji -40.5
- Scotland v Wales – No Bet
- NZ v Spain – No Bet
- Canada v France – France on the board
- USA v Kenya – USA -20.5
- Australia v Tonga – Australia -15.5
- SA v Argentina – Argentina +10.5
- Samoa v Japan – Japan +19.5
- Fiji v England – Fiji -8.5
- Spain v Wales – Spain on the board
- NZ v Scotland – NZ -17.5
- Kenya v France – France -12.5
- USA v Canada – Canada +19.5
- Argentina v Tonga – Argentina -21.5
- SA v Australia – Australia +10.5
- England v Japan – England -22.5
- Fiji v Samoa – Samoa +22.5